Get Your Free Offer TodayWe buy houses in ANY CONDITION in Louisiana. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (504) 399-3155...
Do you need to sell a rental property fast?
Dealing with nightmare tenants, or the demands of a rental has soured the profession of landlording for you. Or perhaps, you’re just looking to liquidate an income property you don’t want anymore to invest in other business opportunities. t’s the same old story. Your tenants are taking control of your life. They call you in the middle of the night for “emergency repairs” and you’re constantly chasing them down to get the monthly rent. All of this for minimal residual income? Is the time, money and stress even worth it anymore?
- Your rental keeps falling apart, because the plumbing, air conditioning, or electrical are out of date.
- Code violations or structural issues have made your rental property nearly uninhabitable.
- Your tenants came through your rental like a cyclone, damaging everything on the way out.
- You’re formally evicting your tenants and looking to sell before their final notice runs out.
- You’re moving onto a new business venture that requires you to sell your unwanted properties for cash.
Three-Step Process To Sell Your House Fast
Call or submit your information to get an offer in just minutes!
Schedule a home visit to review paperwork and finalize offer
Choose your settlement date and get cash fast
- Drug damage doesn’t bother us. We purchase and clean up properties .
- We’ll purchase the property even if the non-paying tenants living there haven’t moved out yet.
- If your tenants left the place a mess, we’ll clean it up.You don’t have to hire a crew to come in.
- We’ll handle all the repairs to the property – including the expensive ones you couldn’t take care of.
- We close fast, and you can have your money in as little as 7 days, or whenever you need.
Ready to sell your rental property now?
What would tomorrow be like knowing your rental property problem was gone and you had cash in hand to do whatever you like?